[Project Coordinator: Robbie Berg of Earth Partners]
- RWSPC is the Regional Water Supply Planning Committee for east-central Illinois. It was established in 2007 by MAC. It is currently a committee of MAC.
- RWSPC is comprised of representatives for 12 water-use groups: Agriculture, Counties, Environment, Electric generating utilities, Industries, Muncipalities, Public, Rural water districts, Small business, Soil and water conservation, Water authorities, and Water utilities.
- RWSPC reports: Water demand study and Final report
- RWSPC WWW site (Check here for mtg dates and directions.)
- ISWS Water Supply Planning WWW site
- Gary Clark's discussion of Water Law in Illinois(PDF of 3/30 presentation)
- Responsibilities of the Committee, IDNR & the Surveys
- Read State & Regional Water-Supply Planning in Illinois to learn why planning is needed and where to get more info.
- Governor announces water supply study.(includes Executive Order 2006-1)